Role: Solution Architect
Job type: Permanent
Location: London, Moorgate
Salary: £70k to £95k plus amazing benefits
Solution Architect - Software as a Service company - London - £70K to £95k
My client is a specialist insurance cloud based software as a service business with a platform that offers a new and dramatic change to the insurance industry. Their software is designed to support a range of features and automate claims with a predominant focus on Property and Casuality insurers. This organisation has a global approach operating across the UK, Europe and the Nordics Countries. My client is expanding rapidly and looking to grow their London Team.
Ideally, you will have a good technical exposure and have experience with Service orientated architecture; as well as being proficient in pre-and post-sales of Insurance Software.
- Be responsible for technical design and architectural design.
- Document the solution to be implemented to meet the client's/customer's needs.
- Design and deliver a variety of technology workshops with customers and colleagues.
- Work with project management team to determine resource requirements and technical deliverables.
- Lead all technical and project performance activities
Skills and Experience:
- Commercial experience as an Architect (Solution, Technical or Enterprise Level)
- ESSENTIAL: Minimum 5years' IT related architectural experience.
- ESSENTIAL: previous experience working in the insurance industry, ideally property and Casuality lines software development.
- Integration architecture experience (SOA, SOAP and REST APIs)
- Ability to translate business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Deep technical understanding
- Hands on Java programming experience would be an advantage.
- DESIRABLE: Scrum agile methodology experience
- DESIRABLE: Degree educated
If you would like more information or to APPLY, please get in touch!
Keywords: Solution Architect, Technical design, SaaS, insurance, architecture, SOA, property and Casuality insurance, software development, Architect