Banking Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager
- Shape, progress and define something new. Be dynamic. Be a change-maker.
- The team powering from their Victoria HQ, is eclectic.
- Since launching in 2015 they have enjoyed unprecedented growth. Disrupting accepted standards and enhancing a pioneering product.
- Multiple offices Globally
Requiring an ambitious, creative yet pragmatic Wholesale FX Banking professional with ability to think outside the box to fully contribute and grow within the business through an exciting time. The role involves working closely with the Board of Directors and Country to assist in opening new payment & collection corridors in the APAC region. The role requires a high level of integrity, business savvy and flexibility to challenge existing industry standards and to deliver to the highest of standards.
- Involved in evolving the product roadmap in different countries to monetize and grow the customer base
- Providing competitor news across multiple regions and products, engaging multiple departments (Treasury/Risk, Sales, Tech) to gather and discuss opportunities and shortfalls in the current product suite and market positioning.
- Providing evidence to drive corporate strategy - e.g. Regional expansion strategy and prioritisation, analysed customer insights and assisted with defining and prioritising customer segments.
An experienced Banking Relationship Manager, with previous exposure working with Banks in APAC or LatAM is essential. The desirable candidate would have worked for an FX Broker and has worked on an APAC or LatAm expansion plan. An individual with entrepreneurial and creative flair in finding solutions would make to be an ideal personality fit.
- Knowledge of the Due Diligence and onboarding procedures with banks.
- Interest in the burgeoning FinTech scene
- Strong network of contacts in APAC/ LatAm Banks
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to avoid missing out on the opportunity!
LJM Recruitment is a specialist financial services recruitment agency located in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. Servicing an extensive portfolio of companies in the UK, Europe & UAE, our service is our USP along with a combined 40 years’ experience between two sales & recruitment professionals respectively. An industry leading provider, that can either provide a complete recruitment solution, or assist with one off hires, we are an adaptable company that acts quickly with efficiency and precision.