Entry Level Accountant
Ever dreamed of a career in Accountancy? Did you gain a 'B' grade in Maths English GCSE or equivalent? If so then read on! Our client based in Leatherhead are looking for an entry level accountant to join their team and study to become a fully fledged Accountant.
Initially your duties will include:
- Logging incoming invoices into the system.
- Process BACS payments.
- Reconcile petty cash.
- processing clients monies alongside the Accounts Assistant.
After you have mastered the above the role will gradually get more involved and will include the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications leading to you becoming a fully qualified accountant.
- Awareness of deadlines and be able to prioritise / be flexible if priorities change.
- You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You will have experience of processing information accurately onto systems.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.