- Maths Teacher
- West London
- Small department
- January 2018 Start/Full Time
- Outstanding secondary school
- Supportive and welcoming environment
Maths - We are working with a school looking for a Maths teacher for January that has gained excellent results over the past couple of years, with consistent improvements in their grades.
The school has got a good maths department that expanded in September 2015 with additional teaching staff. The school is a supportive environment and would be well suited to either an experienced teacher or an NQT.
They are happy to consider teachers from overseas as well as those that have trained in the UK.
The position is to start September, but there is a possibility that the school could take you on earlier if you were available this term.
The school is located within easy walking distance of a tube station which is easily accessible.
Please contact us to discuss the role in more detail.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'