- To work within a regulated environment
- To work within the constraints of templates including APTUS
- To replay client wants, needs, problems & consequences of no action
- To write the letter using correct grammar & spelling
- To stay abreast of legislative changes
- Liaise with Head Office admin centres as required
- Familiar with all major research systems (eg, Analytics, Voyant, etc.)
- To use checklists to ensure quality of documentation is suitable.
Responsible for own study
- Diploma qualified or working towards it
- Able to pass regular internal testing of knowledge
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
- Considering Chartered FP.
- Produce research for the IFA on the required product using relevant research tools
- Prepare product analysis from ceding information, or information provided by IFA
- Input Attitude to Risk analysis on Dynamic Planner
- Ensure client records are up to date on back office systems
- Assimilate and segregate information gathered by the IFA from the Fact Find
- Liaise with Advisers as appropriate to fill any information "gaps"
- Obtain illustrations, application documents and all paperwork required for sign up.
- Assist with business submissions
- Prepare a compliant & robust Suitability Report
- Maintain quality of documentation by paying attention to detail.
- Work with colleagues to maintain up to date knowledge and share best practices.
The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work autonomously & remotely
- Analytically with precise attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Prior Para Planning experience
- Comfortable with templated Suitability Letters
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems,
##Cordant People are an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer - CP1##
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.