Well established and rapidly growing solicitors based in Uckfield are currently recruiting for a Corporate/ Commercial Secretary to join their team.
Looking for an experienced secretary, ideally within a corporate team. Working for a Partner and an Associate Solicitor in a busy and challenging department. The successful candidate will need to have exceptional communication and organisational skills and be able to handle themselves in challenging situations.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure documents and correspondence relating to all matters are processed quickly and accurately as directed by fee-earners (including the appropriate use of the firm’s case management system)
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person, ensuring messages are passed on without unnecessary delay.
- To ensure that the firm's file management procedures are accurately carried out, including filing of all correspondence, attendance notes and time records
- Set up new files accurately and speedily on instructions from fee-earner and in accordance with the firm’s file management procedures
- Make travel arrangements or any other personal arrangements for fee earners as and when required
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary for the fee earner concerned
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all Practice and client's documentation, and/or information
- Maintain time records of telephone calls, letters written and attendances on clients
- Adhere to the Practice Quality Policy
- Undertake any other duties which from time to time may be allocated
Free onsite parking
If you hold experience in the legal sector as a secretary please send over your CV with the view to obtaining an interview.
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.