Weighing Equipment Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently working with an international specialist within the weighing industry, due to continued growth our client are looking for a Field Service Engineer with electronics & weighing experience. This is a great opportunity for someone that's looking to further enhance there skill set within the industry, the role offers brilliant benefits & uncapped overtime.
- Travelling throughout the South East up to the midlands typically with occasional UK wide work.
- Meeting clients on site.
- Servicing, maintaining, repairing, fault finding & carry out training.
- A minimum of 1 years experience within the weighing industry.
- Fully capable of servicing, maintaining, repairing & fault finding weighing equipment.
- Electrical qualifications will be very beneficial.
- Working to ISO9001 standards.
- £27,000-£32,000 basic salary.
- Basic hours are 40 Monday-Sunday (rota).
- Company vehicle included.
- Overtime available at higher rates.
- Company Vehicle.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays rising by 1 day each year to 33 after 5 years service.
- Company matched pension.
- Private medical.
- Life assurance.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Bradley Dalton, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.