Graduate Credit Control Executive- Vibrant Events Company
PERFECT ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTS ROLE! IMMEDIATE START!
Credit Control Executive vacancy with an immediate start for one of the UK’s most dynamic and exciting events companies! If you’re a graduate who wants to launch your career in finance then this is the role for you!
You will be paid a starting salary of £18,000-£20,000 per annum and gain the chance to work in a growing, vibrant industry. By becoming the new Credit Control Executive you’ll receive unrivalled training and gain valuable experience.
As the company’s new Credit Control Executive you will be responsible for:
- Keeping customer accounts up to date and in line with Sales that have been made
- Making sure payments are completed on time by debtors
- Helping to ensure monthly statements are sent in a timely manner and reconciled accurately
- Dealing with invoicing and payment queries both internally and externally
To be successful as the new Credit Control Executive you will:
- Be a confident communicator and have a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formulas etc.)
- Have the ability to build relationships and work well under pressure
- Ideally have experience using Sage 50 however this isn’t essential
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed and if you’re looking to fulfil your New Year’s resolution of finding an exciting new job then please apply now!
It would be great to have a chat about the position- you can reach me via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or you can give me a call! The Crowley Cox number can be found on our website!