Temporary IT Service Desk Operator
Temporary Service Desk Operator
Rate: Up to £9 per hour
Duration: 3 months possible temp to perm
IR35: Please note this role will fall inside IR35
Our client, a leading NHS healthcare provider, is looking to recruit a Service Desk Operator to join their team on a 3 month contract basis. This job will see you working as part of a close knit team, providing remote support on a busy service desk.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Answering calls and providing support on busy IT service desk
- Logging tickets and escalating to correct team, troubleshooting basic queries and dealing with password resets
- Providing 1st line support to all levels of technical and non technical clinical staff
Key experience includes:
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Experience of working on a busy helpdesk
- Basic technical knowledge of MS operating systems
This job presents a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, in a supportive team providing essential support at a widely respected healthcare provider.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact James Fry on the Bristol Healthcare Technology Recruitment team on or