Year 2 Primary teacher- Westminster-ASAP start
Maternity cover- 2 terms: Year 2 teaching vacancy at a beautiful primary school near Maida Vale/ Paddington area.
Small class sizes with a wonderdul supportive Senior Leadership Team in place. ASAP start.
- Candidates must be fully qualified teachers.
- Suitable for teachers with experience of the UK curriculum.
- Must have a strong background in literacy and numeracy and knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Must be creative, passionate and positive.
- Year 2 teaching position at this OFSTED 'good' school in Westminster, near Paddington/ Maida Vale.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- Based in a 1-2 form entry school.
- To start ASAP.
- A one-two form entry school.
- Ofsted report- 'good.'
- On the Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster borough borders.
- Faith school (applicants do not have to be of the same faith, just to be mindful of the ethos.)
- Is proud of its long- standing history of excellence.
- Led by supportive, hands- on Head Teacher who is committed to making a crucial contribution to the children's development and learning.
- Very accessible -walking distance from 3 local stations- Royal Oak, Paddington and Westbourne Park.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.