General Manager vacancy:
Toby Carvery Goldington is looking for a General Manager!
Located off the A428 and only 8 minutes from Bedford town centre. This site has many local attractions on its doorstep such as Priory Country Park and is surrounded by an extensive residential estate which provides footfall to the business.
The successful General Manager will have a passion for the British Roast and the ability to engage the team to delight every guest. Experience working in a branded environment will be beneficial.
Are you a General Manager looking to take your next step?
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....