Digital Marketing Manager
A nationwide network of performing arts academies is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing team in their Head Office near High Wycombe. In the role, you will be developing the brand to establish its name as one of the market leaders within theatre production through SEO, SEM and social media activity. This is an ideal position for someone with knowledge of performing arts and theatre, and the ability to develop and execute outstanding marketing strategies!
- Developing and executing dynamic marketing strategies across various projects within the company.
- Working on campaign initiatives including digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Develop and distribute innovative and engaging content across a range of platforms
- Working closely with the Marketing and Commercial Director, and also the web development team, to help maximise engagement with current customers, whilst attracting new ones
- Assist the business in formulating financial and social objectives, by collecting, analysing, and presenting customer data
- Developing the brands digital and social media strategy, whilst regularly updating its digital platforms, and exploring new digital platforms to operate within
- Remaining at the cutting of digital technologies
- You will have solid marketing and in depth digital marketing experience
- Up to speed with the latest digital and social media marketing/communications trends
- Degree educated, with solid experience working with Google Analytics , and advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience managing a paid search account, and 1 years’ experience managing SEO campaigns
- A history of managing social media accounts, and delivering innovative marketing campaigns
- Deals well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to give examples of full campaign management from concept, strategy to execution
- Great at problem solving - Able to think on your feet!
- Able to communicate effectively with people from all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Positive outlook , who is self-motivated and a team player
- Own transport preferable
If you have a love of the arts and want to grow your career in marketing with a leading network of performing arts academies, get in touch!