AAT Trainee - Study Support
Reporting into the very successful Finance Manager, as a trainee accountant, AAT trainee you will aid in helping this fast-growing accountancy practice based in Liverpool City Centre in the audit of businesses with millions of pounds in turnover.
This demanding role will give you a clear progression plan paired with incentivised exam completion, supported study leave and exams reimbursed.
- Your main responsibilities:
- Assisting with accounts preparation for non-audit clients
- Completion of fixed asset registers
- Calculating accruals and prepayments
- Completing VAT returns
- Undertaking bookkeeping work within the practice
- Assisting with tax computations
- Liaison with HMRC
- Assisting a team of Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants
- Exposure to a clientele including wealth of household names
- Salary up to £17,000
- Study Support Package
- Incentives for passing exams
- Study Leave
- Clear Success and Progression Plan
- A substantial pay rise once qualified.
What they’re looking for?
- AAT qualified
- Practice experience
- Drive and ambition