We are looking for a full-time Credit Controller to join our client, an international law firm based in Bristol.
- Collect outstanding invoices through ECF, Xchanging or third part collection agencies
- Prepare market schedules and reconciliations of accounts summaries
- Liaise with partners, clients and fee-earners
- Resolve any queries to ensure prompt payments
- Attend management meetings
- Logging notes, queries and diary entries using Elite and I4G software
- Interpret London Market slips and analyse market breakdowns
- Minimum of 3 years London Market debt collection experience
- Working knowledge of the London Insurance Markets collection, procedures and practices
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage high workloads autonomously
- High attention to detail and good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £23,000-£27,000.
If you’d like to find out more about this position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.