Interim Finance Manager
Are you looking for a role where everyday is different? A role where you can make a difference and enjoy variety in the position?
My client is a great SME business based about 10 minutes east of Alfreton. They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant / Finance Manager to join their team. The role focuses predominantly on management accounts but given the shape of the business you will often be involved in lots of other areas.
The role is initially interim but could well go permanent in the future for the right person.
The role will also be managing and developing a team of two and they’re looking for someone with a passion for helping train and develop people.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production and review of monthly management accounts including analysis
- Bank and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc project accounting
- Support with year end accounting processes
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- KPI reporting and investigation
- Variance Analysis
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified preferably with experience on Sage