Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure IT Manager in Walthamstow, East London.
The IT Manager will be responsible for leading the Helpdesk comprised of 1st line and 2nd line Technical Support.
The Helpdesk team is small so the IT Manager / Helpdesk Manager must have hands-on MAC OSX, Windows and Networking skills as listed below;
- Windows & Apple Mac OS X desktop support
- Excellent networking understanding (switching, routing, VLANs, WLAN)
- Working knowledge of telephone systems, mobiles and land lines
- Proactive approach to reduce infrastructure incidents in helpdesk system
- Backup and disaster recovery planning
- Providing input into and, where necessary, supporting the management of Capacity, Availability and Performance Management
- Storage SAN infrastructure experience
The Company adopts all the latest technology and is one of the leading Companies in its sector. If you are a hands-on Service Desk Manager then this job opening will be ideal for you.
Please forward your CV urgently.