Presales Design Engineer-Consulting,Maths,IT
Presales Design Engineer-Graduate Jobs,Engineering Jobs,Technical Design Jobs,IT,Technical Solution Design,Hardware Design,Hardware,Software,Computing,Mathematics,Logic,Reasoning,Technical Writing,Technical Design,Solution Design,AI,Camera,Customer facing,client facing,Security Systems,Imaging software,CCTV,Requirement Gathering,Degree, BSc,Masters,MSc,Postgraduate,Computer Science,Physics,Engineering,Maths,Technology-£18k-£25k + bonus, benefits & full training
Fantastic opportunity for an articulate Graduate with a strong academic background to join a Cutting edge Technology company, as a Presales Design Engineer. I am interested in speaking to people passionate about technology, with excellent verbal and written communication & good technical writing skills. Now is an exciting time to join them as they are experiencing growth.
The Presales Design Engineer will suit a Graduate from a Computer / Electronics Engineering, Physics, Science, Computer Science, Maths or similar background, passionate about technology. You will be keen to join a collaborative team, in a Technology role which is heavily client facing. You must be able to demonstrate a good understating of the following; how computers work, Hardware,Software,Networking,Databases, a basic level of Maths, Algebra, logic & reasoning. Excellent communication, strong presenting & technical writing skills are all essential.
I am looking for a Presales Design Engineer, keen to learn their complex suite of systems & products - which you will receive full training on. Responsibilities include but are not restricted too;
- Supporting Sales team & Clients regarding technical questions
- Analysis of Projects - gathering additional requirements/clarifying details
- Solution design - needs,budgets,current solutions,technology capabilities, constraints.
- Technical consulting
- Technical documentation & writing - creating, maintaining & reviewing
- Involvement in systems testing (Video Analytic/Imaging)
You will have the following skills & exp;
- Understand how a computer works - Hardware, Software, Networking etc.
- Relevant Degree - Computer Science, Electronics or Computer Engineering,Maths,Physics & Masters - desirable
- Strong written and verbal &communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Confident speaking to customers, meeting face to face & presenting
- Basic level of Mathematics, logic and reasoning
- Strong Problem solving, methodical & logical mind set, excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, MS office - Word, Excel, Visio & Power Point
Excellent starting salary based on exp: £18k-£25k + Bonus, Benefits & full Training. Send your CV for immediate consideration.