Part Time Teaching Assistant
An exciting opportunity has become available at a Newham Primary School. We are looking for an excellent teaching assistant to support a child starting throughout the school with particular learning needs. The majority of responsibilities for this post will be to deliver carefully tailored 1:1 support for a child with an EHCP under the direction and guidance of the class teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience and an understanding of working within a Primary setting
- Be knowledgeable about children with ASD and strategies to support them
- Have knowledge, skills and understanding of delivering phonics and precision teaching
- Be committed to working within a team to deliver the best possible outcomes for children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work 5 afternoons
We can offer you:
- A supportive and sociable team of staff
- Leadership from an experienced SENCo
- Fabulous pupils
- Excellent professional development
- A first class induction programme
- Opportunities to plan support and provision for children alongside class teachers
This post is 5 days a week every afternoon.
This is a September start and the school wants to see CV's ASAP.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to Russell @ Remedy Education