A Media company based in London's West End are looking for an immediately available, part-qualified accountant for the position of Revenue Accountant on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Daily allocation of receipts and updating debtors reports
- Raising and sending invoices to clients.
- Allocation of fees and costs on Maconomy and reconciling to client forecasts
- Dealing with business requests on ad hoc billing issues
- Reconciling and maintenance of the revenue related balance sheet, including deferred and accrued income, WIP and accruals
- Maintain reconciliations and backup for balances
- Weekly catch ups regarding outstanding debt
- Working with AP to ensure costs coming in are coded correctly
- Setting up jobs on new and existing clients
- Closing all old jobs with zero balances
- At month end liaise with the department heads to obtain numbers for media billing
- Work with management accountant to maintain a cash flow forecast
- Provide revenue numbers and month end debtors to management accountant