Panserve Limited has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years - including for the Marathonbet brand at marathonbet.com, marathonbet.co.uk and marathonbet.es. Its operations are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
The company prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe.
We’re experts in marketing and brand, finance, payments, quality assurance, anti-fraud, HR, customer service, product and development, CRM, IT, training, assurance and player protection, internal audit and legal.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and help develop the product strategy and roadmap.
- Define and clearly communicate a prioritised roadmap that implements the development department’s strategy, including measurable improvements to support the key business goals.
- Work with relevant stakeholders at the operators, including the development teams, to drive areas of integration
- Build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships across the company
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on strategy, successes, learning and progress on product vision.
- Overall ownership of a product, keeping the business and IT informed of the work delivered and benefits to the business.
- Actively seek input from internal and external stakeholders and complete competitor analysis to keep abreast of industry and best practice
- Work with the Initiatives team to produce detailed user journeys, acceptance criteria and designs ready for implementation where required for larger initiatives.
- Understand the strategic and competitive position of the product, carry out competitive analysis and deliver value adding increments.
- Work with the Marketing and CRM teams. Contribute to marketing strategy and liaise with customer services to resolve any issues.
- Assist with product /system/process documentation to support users and business continuity.
- Write user stories for features such that the development team can develop them and the QA team can test them effectively
Skills and Capabilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have good attention to detail, is able to work well under pressure and able to adapt quickly to change
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile Scrum delivery methods
- Previous experience and demonstrable knowledge of working within a Product Owner role.
- Knowledge of requirements capture and specification techniques, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Knowledge of and interest in the online gaming industry
- Experience of working with teams to develop wireframes and specifications for new product features
- Experience of working with remotely located stakeholders and/or development team
- Project management skills including, product based planning techniques, business case creation & maintenance, and issues & risks management
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Experience of managing multiple feature development in one backlog
- Experience of managing projects and product roadmap priorities in parallel.