Food Production Operatives
Staffline are looking for Food Production Operatives to join our client's busy site based in Crewe, Cheshire.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in a chilled environment
- Packing and producing dairy products - mainly cheese
- Some sections there is heavy lifting of weights up to 20 kg
- Some sections there are hand packing skills required
The successful applicant must:
- Have a good level of physical fitness as there is heavy lifting required
- Be flexible in their working hours due to the rotational shift pattern
Benefits: On-site parking and canteen
Available shifts: 6am -2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am
The pay rate for this position will be £7.50 per hour with overtime rates of £11.25 per hour available after 40 hours worked.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!