Primary Teacher & Maths Leader
Primary Teacher & Maths Leader | Inner London (East) | Good School with Outstanding Features
A warm & welcoming Primary School in the East London borough of Newham is looking for an exceptional Primary Teacher & Maths Leader for September. The Executive Head of this 2-form entry primary, has asked me to help her find a suitable candidate for a Primary Teacher & Maths Subject Leader position…
Would you like to be part of a school that has outstanding leadership?
Have you been a primary Teacher for a few years, and would now like to assume some additional responsibility?
Primary Teacher & Maths Leader - Is this role for you?
- At least 2 years UK teaching experience
- British QTS a must
- A passion for Maths
- Excellent, recent lesson observations
- Teaching Standards being met
- Delivers creative & engaging lessons
- Can teach across KS1 & KS2
- Available from September 2018
- Available for an immediate interview
Leading Maths across a Primary School is an important role. The suitable candidate will need to confident and able. Ideally you will hold a Maths based degree, however, this is not essential. More importantly - your ability to ensure that Maths is taught at a high level across KS1 & KS2 is vital.
Information about the school & role
- Permanent Primary Teacher & Maths Leader
- MPS/ UPS plus TLR 2B (Inner London)
- 2 form entry Primary School
- Extremely multicultural - 86% EAL
- Extensive resources and great facilities
- Graded as 'good with outstanding features’ by Ofsted in 2015
- Staff car park
- Close to a DLR station
- Playing fields!
- Children that are eager to learn
- Friendly staff
- Excellent tailored CPD opportunities
This was a failing school less than 4 years ago. The Executive Head Teacher built a team of exceptional & talented Senior Leaders. Her determination to make this school a success is unquestionable, and the hard work has paid off!
If you would like to apply for this Primary Teacher & Maths Leader role, please send your CV to Alison at Clarus Education for immediate consideration.