We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for a Merseyside based law firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Acknowledging and dealing with estate agents memorandum of sales
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts (once a file is signed off by the Fee Earner)
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the search results on purchase transactions
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by buyer's solicitors on sale transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the mortgage offer on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
Full time permanent position
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.