If you're looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
Our clients are located in several different areas throughout Leicestershire, so you will be expected to travel to different locations. In some instances, your own transport is essential for this.The Role:
Our team of Care Assistants in the local Loughborough area is growing and we have several Care Assistant jobs available for individuals who share are commitment to excellence in care in in Loughborough, Coalville, Shepshed, Ashby De La Zouch and the surrounding towns.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.Benefits:
- Pay rates up to £11.96/hr
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- Criminal record check (DBS) for a limited time
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online account area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross Healthcare is a trusted organisation that has been providing excellent quality care to clients in nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 20 years. With proven results through our in-house training, you will also benefit from the support of a local line manager.The Local Branch
Your local branch is situated locally in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. Here you will find the burial place of King Richard III who was defeated at the Battle of Bosworth Field resulting in his remains being notably found being found under a car park in 2012.
We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.Requirements:
- To prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.