Accounts and Marketing Administrator
Accounts and Marketing Administrator, £21,000 Basic salary, Pension and Benefits. Working for a National marketing company this is a highly varied admin role combining responsibilities within the marketing and accounts departments. Your role will be to support the Finance Manager on a daily basis and also co-ordinate proactive email and SMS marketing campaigns together with involvement in social media marketing.
It requires an enthusiastic, ambitious, positive, upbeat and professional admin professional that enjoys taking on new responsibilities and is willing to be flexible to take on projects as required by the organisation.
Overview of role:
- Supporting the Finance Manager
- Using the Sage 50 / 200 system
- Supplier Invoice checking/cross-referencing
- Updating daily invoice spreadsheets
- Creating invoices and credit control
- Uploading information on to the CRM system
- Marketing to clients and partners using email and SMS marketing systems
- Co-ordinating advertising using Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Twitter Advertising, etc.
- Social media marketing including Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The successful candidate will have:
* Knowledge and practical experience in administration and finance
* Previous experience of using Sage
* Excellent telephone and communication skills.
* Good customer relationship skills
* Strong team player with a flexible attitude to work priorities.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications and Internet Explorer).
* Computer literate with good understanding of MS Office and Google Docs
To find out more, please email your CV to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563