Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join their growing analytical team. you will be responsible for understanding the efficiency, efficacy of the business and where we may benefit from new technical solutions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and inform business decisions.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
- Flow requirements from business to technical teams.
- Build and extend enterprise reports and dashboards.
- Help conduct impact analysis of business projects.
- Help department managers with projections and other basic modelling/forecasting tasks.
- Identify and communicate optimization opportunities across the business.
- Stay up-to-date in functional/technical expertise and best practices.
- Assist the department manager(s) in executing the BI team mission and achieving strategic objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong ability to analyse needs of the business and communicate these to stakeholders and development teams.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
- Broad and comprehensive business knowledge.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in BI/Data Science OR 2+ years of experience in the sports betting domain.
- Math/Stats background: experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis.
- Understanding of data structures and databases (SQL in particular).
- Programming and Technical experience (any software language, but R & Shiny would be desirable).
- Familiarity with modern BI technical solutions and best-in-class SOP.