Electrical Engineer with Manufacturing Background
Electrical Engineer with a manufacturing background urgently required!! Neath Port Talbot Area
We are currently looking to recruit a well experienced Electrical Engineer for our client, who is a global leader in the water, hygiene and energy technology and services sector.
Our client is looking for continuous improvement with the right people in place, growing the business from strength to strength.
Salary: £37,500 per annum including shift allowance. Temp to perm role
Rotational shift patterns Mon-Fri: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
- Previous Electrical Engineering experience within a manufacturing background ESSENTIAL!!!
- Knowledge of working on 415V 3 phase switchgear and electrical control panels.
- Conversant or qualified to Electrical Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
- Able to read electrical drawings and fault find
- Conversant with "root cause analysis" and problem solving
- Experience working in a FMCG organisation
- Have some mechanical experience and aptitude
- Qualified to HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Apprenticeship qualified
- Experience of working in a GMP area
- Conversant or qualified to COMPEX standard
Great career prospects working with a very reputable company!!
For more information on specific job role requirements - please submit your CV for immediate response.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.