Sussex Recruitment are seeking a competent and efficient Payroll Officer on behalf of our client based in Brighton. The ideal person will have proven payroll experience, able to manage their own work load as well as being an integral part of a friendly team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be working with confidential information so compliance with data protection is essential, on a large, multi-site payroll operation.
- Experience of processing a busy payroll
- CIPP qualified or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience of in house payroll and HR systems
- Working knowledge of benefits and pensions
- Experience of working with HR and Payroll software such as Carval
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, formulas and vlookups
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise with meticulous attention to detail
- A good telephone manner and the ability to deal with payroll queries confidently
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Highly organised and able to cope with/manage multiple tasks
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.