Solution Architect - Solutions Designer
Our client, a large national insurance organisation, is looking to recruit the services of an experienced Solutions Architect. This role can be based in London, or other regional offices nationwide.
The post holder will be accountable for creating end-to-end solutions for key initiatives, projects and feature teams for the company nationwide. Operating as part of the Global Architecture team the role holder supports, enhances and promotes the process and delivery of Architecture across the organisation.
Tasks will include:
- Define end-to-end solutions for IT change.
- Create designs that are fit for purpose from a functional, non-functional, service, and security point of view.
- Deliver solutions that progress the overall architecture journey and are aligned to our client’s IT Strategy.
- Comply with standards, design approaches and governance.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Excellent design skills.
- Strong knowledge of end to end project lifecycle methodologies (mainly agile).
- Strong technical experience. This maybe broad experience with the ability to apply it across a variety of customer and business scenarios; or strong domain specialisms to maximise the benefit of technology in key areas e.g. Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, Pensions.
- Financial acumen to support development of business cases and to inform key design decisions.
- Ability to balance long-term direction and necessary short term goals.
- Good communication skills with the ability to provide technical guidance to peers and project colleagues.
- Strong personal impact and influence.
- Good stakeholder and relationship management.