Assistant Retail Manager – Spider Recruitment Services are currently supporting this tile and stone specialist distributor in their search for an Assistant Retail Manager at their Gallery Showroom in Norwich and Thetford. The privately owned company are well established in the region and pride themselves on offering specialist advice and unrivalled service to both trade and public across their retail sites. As the Assistant Retail Manager you will play a vital role in maximising sales and customer care in this new branch. You will be required to work between the Norwich and Thetford branches so you will need to own your own vehicle and have a driving licence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring all sales activity and working towards sales and promotional targets
- After sales customer care and ensuring customers are kept informed and updated on orders - maintaining consistent customer contact and ensure accurate records are kept
- Ensuring all staff are following correct procedures and there is correct staffing of the branch at all times
- Maintaining agreed stock levels to support sales and carrying out regular stock checks
- Maintaining a welcoming environment throughout the branch that is clean, tidy and safe
- Completing weekly branch returns accurately and on time.
The Assistant Retail Manager will also deal with any customer complaints and other issues that may arise, as well as branch merchandising to a set standard. You will be pro-active and contribute any ideas for branch development as well as approachable, organised and a good team player with excellent customer service and communication skills.
The role requires you to work 5 days a week including weekends (Sundays will be on a Rota basis) with a day off during the week. Suitable candidates must have their own transport as you will occasionally be required to travel between branches. If you have retail experience and the skills required and think this new opportunity could be for you, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Additional keywords: Retail, assistant manager, sales, retail supervisor, store manager, deputy manager, team leader, retail sales, customer service
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider Recruitment Services to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.