Locum Pharmacy Dispenser
Pharmacy Dispenser / Pharmacy Technician in Corby, Northamptonshire
We are working closely with our client, seeking a qualified NVQ2/NVQ3 Locum Pharmacy Dispenser or Technician for a brand new and exciting role based within a Community Pharmacyin Corby, Northamptonshire.
You would be working within an established and supportive dispensary team so as a Dispenser you need to work effectively as part of a team but also work under your own initiative when required. The role is very fast paced so require someone whom is enthusiastic, customer focused and can react quickly.
About the Role:
- ASAP Start for approx. 3 months; potential to extend!
- Full-time or Part-time hours considered: 30 minute unpaid Lunch
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturday 9am - 1pm (Alternate Saturdays)
- £12 per hour, plus mileage reimbursed at 28p per mile after 20 miles.
- Fully qualified NVQ2/NVQ3 in Pharmacy Dispensing or equivalent.
- A great team player who can also work effectively and act on own initiative.
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you please Apply today and contact Rebecca at Pharmfinders.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 12 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.