Primary Teacher - KS2 - OUTSTANDING Camden School - NQTs welcome
Primary Teacher (KS2) - Leading Camden Primary School - 2 Form Entry - Sept 2018
Clarus Education are looking to recruit a qualified KS2 Primary Teacher for a long-standing client school in Camden - Inner London. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join one of Camden’s BEST Primary schools this September...!
Q: Are you looking for a creative school, which leads not follow?
Q: How would you like to become part of a leading, Outstanding graded Primary School?
We are working closely with the head teacher and her SLT to find a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher who can show passion, creativity, enthusiasm and a natural ability in the classroom.
Could you be the right teacher for this post…
- Qualified Primary Teacher - UK QTS
- Best suited to Key Stage 2
- Confident Teaching across KS2 - Years 3-6
- Positive & Creative approach
- Passionate about teaching & learning
- Able to work as part of a team & independently
- Strong academic back ground & subject knowledge
- Ability to differentiate and work effectively within an inclusive environment
- Organised & hard working
- Position open to NQTs & Experienced Teachers
Her is a little more detail on the School…
- 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Graded Outstanding - OFSTED -
- Fantastic reputation - parents, staff, community
- Spacious & well-equipped classrooms (interactive whiteboard & learning resources)
- Proactive approach to CPD and best practice
- Genuine investment in to staff
- One of Camden’s leading schools
- North London - Inner London
- Northern & London Overground links - Zone 2
This post is a full time, permanent contract. The school pay an Inner London Salary - MPS 1 (£28,660) - MPS 6 (£39,006).
To apply, please submit your full cv for consideration. If shortlisted, a member of the team will be in touch within 48hrs.
The school are looking to interview, observe and appoint over the coming weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.