Seeking a Consultant for Workforce Management (WFM) software solutions. You will either be experienced in the implementation of enterprise-level software for clients as a Business Analyst, Consultant or Project Manager or played a lead role in an internal WFM implementation in a retailer. You will have either experience in Retail solutions or workforce management or time and attendance (T&A) software. You would ideally be resident in the Home Counties but any location Midlands to South is ok if you are willing to travel to Basingstoke office several days a month as well as working some days on site and some from home.
In this role you will:
- meet with, consult and advise retail companies on processes and procedures related to labour productivity / rostering / scheduling / workforce management systems (WFM)
- act as functional consultant or business analyst gather requirements for the tailoring of the standard retail workforce management solutions to meet the needs of the client
- document requirements in the form of a specification to be used by consultants who will configure the solution
- oversee the configuration of WFM software, sometimes do some configuration hands on, and liaise with technical consultants
- participate in project management including preparing project documentation, risk management and manage the project to meet deadlines and budgets
- conduct meetings with clients in retail organisations to report on progress on the project, project management issues
- assist the client with change management to the new solutions and processes for their company
- sometimes demonstrate the solutions to prospective or new retail clients, and carry out pre-sales or post-sales consulting
- travel to clients sites around the UK, and sometimes internationally for meetings
- divide your time between some days on client sites for meetings and workshops, time in the office to collaborate with others and work from home.
Any experience in retail solutions, workforce management solutions (WFM), T&A, Rostering, Business Analysis, Project Management and Change Management is relevant. Whether already working in a systems role, or a retailer with experience in the implementation of enterprise WFM software, contact me to find out more about this interesting role. A cover letter is optional, but most successful applicants have included one.