Purchase Ledger Clerk
Accounts Assistant needed for for an established high end property development organisation based in South West London. This is an exciting role for a candidate looking to join a fast based, international organisation.
This is a Permanent opportunity for an immediately available experienced candidate looking for an opportunity to work in a fast based, high volume environment.
Only candidates on an immediate or short notice will be shortlisted for this role as it requires an immediate start.
- Experience working with CIS and VAT application would be highly desirable
- Having previously worked for a construction or property company would be an advantage
- Experience working in a high volume environment ideally with multiple entities and currency's
- Clear and confident in communicating with finance and non finance stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong supplier relationships
- Solid experience in managing the accounts payable function in a high volume environment
- Maintain relationships with Suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure invoices are collated daily and processed in a timely manner
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices both purchase and sales and making sure they are coded correctly
- Making sure the correct entity is being invoiced, through attention to detail and communication across the business
- Ensure that all tasks can be effectively covered within the team through documentation of operating procedures and organisation of work flows and through practical implementation
- Coordinate the purchase to pay process in respect of inventory
- Matching Supplier invoices to Goods Received Notes
- Ensuring that any invoices selected for payment have been matched and approved in accordance with policy and procedures, including any prioritisation required.
- Organise for regular and ongoing reconciliations of Supplier statements to ensure all liabilities are being correctly recorded as per the Supplier Statement Log
- Correct billing of clients, including sub contractor and materials billing
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch today and I will be happy shortlisting your CV
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.