Service Advisor - Franchised Motor Dealership
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Service Advisor to work for a busy, franchised motor dealership in the Manchester area.
The successful candidate will facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department workshop, through the use of all available Aftersales departmental resources to maximise customer experience and profitability throughout all transactions.
Ensuring there is growth and development of the business through providing core, value added and incremental aftersales products whilst upholding full Duty of Care to the customer`s vehicles at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
- Have previous experience within the Service Advisor role
- Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
- Have good attention to detail
- Be flexible and enjoy working in a team environment
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Resilient with a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
The salary is £18-20k basic, £26k OTE
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you`ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.