Woking - £17,000.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an experienced marketing team in an expanding company.
Working for an award-winning company, you will be part of a challenging and progressive working environment in a vibrant, cutting edge IT organisation. The Marketing Department plays a key role, creating sales opportunities and making the IT Industry aware of the many vendors it works with.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating the marketing platform to interested partners throughout EMEA
- Providing a concierge service for selected partners who need assistance in executing campaigns.
- Driving partner recruitment and engagement.
- Arranging follow-up of campaigns with our telemarketing team.
- Working with the wider marketing team and vendors to source new campaigns.
- Providing training for internal staff and external partners, and create additional training resources.
- Producing reports for our vendors on partner adoption and campaign success. As well as producing weekly activity reports
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good standard of education with English and Mathematics at A*-C GCSE Level (or equivalent)
- Experience working in customer service or business telephone experience
- A keen interest in Marketing
- The ability to build strong relationships
- Experience with social media and blog writing
- Experience with HTML and/or email design
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office - specifically Excel.
- The ideal candidate must be able to take on responsibility and be willing to learn and take on their own tasks with confidence and enthusiasm
- Excellent Customer focus skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Sense of humour
- Organisational skills
Interviews are being held immediately, so apply now for immediate consideration!
If you have any questions or wish to speak to a consultant, please call Victoria on .