Pensions Administrator - Salary £20,000.00 - £26,000.00 DOE + Pension + Excellent Benefits
We are searching for an experienced Pensions Administrator in Defined Benefits or Defined Contributions, to join our Client, a well established professional services company in their Pensions Administration Team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pensions
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC and the Pensions Regulator etc
- Read, research and understand documentation relating to each scheme, for example, deeds
- Check work of team members ensuring accuracy/compliance with procedures and legislation
- Prepare annual benefit statements and annual accounts, as required
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how the Pension Protection Fund operates
- Prepare manual and computer generated manual calculations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Graduate, Part or fully qualified PMI Preferable
- GCSE Maths and English
- 2 yrs plus, Relevant Financial Services experience in DB/DC pension admin, Essential
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and high level of numeracy is essential
- Willingness to progress towards a professional qualification - paid for by the Client
- Ability to generate manual and computer generated calculations
- Good customer service skills and attention to detail with client requests
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills, resolving issues before they develop
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.