Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: South Manchester
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
My client is a leading provider of software solutions to the financial services sector specializing in providing innovative web applications, custom applications and software-as-a-service solutions.
You will be joining a team of .NET Web Developer. You'll be an important part of our agile team utilizing the latest web technology. You don't need to have decades of experience, but you need to have a core set of skills, a desire to build innovative products, and to collaborate with fellow team members.
- 1 years development experience with Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET MVC), SQL Server
- Perform basic coding functions quickly such as creating forms, web controls, custom data calls, form processing, knowledge of membership and security functions
- You can create a data grid/tables and perform inserts, updates, and deletes without relying on the visual drag- and-drop tools
- SQL data skills; work with data from JSON, XML and other external feeds
- Know how to develop for compatibility across browsers and devices
- Experience using 3rd party components and APIs.
- Organized, and able to communicate with co-workers and clients.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Casual work environment
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Yearly Bonus
If you are interested in the role please apply below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency