IT Support Analyst
Join the Access Family to deliver increasingly more value in the Access Hospitality sector to customers like Gourmet Burger Kitchen, EAT, itsu and Castle Rock Brewery.
This is a really varied role providing telephone and email support to Customers in the hospitality sector. The support queries could be hardware related i.e. tills, PDQ's and printers or software related.
What’s in for me?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible benefits and retail discounts
- Modern offices in central location
- Discounted gym membership
- Quarterly Company Get Together's and Annual Social Events
- Fantastic working environment
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept and resolve customer hardware and software queries and problems
- Update in-house call system - ensure accurate record-keeping
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed on the status of logged calls
- Make effective use of field service engineers when organising workload
Skills and Experience:
- Effective communication skills via telephone and email
- Confidence, clarity and warmth in dealing with customers
- Customer service aptitude
- Teamwork approach
- Problem solving abilities
- A passion for IT
- Strong initiative
- A determined attitude
- A good working knowledge of computer networking
- A good working knowledge of PCs, Microsoft software programs and/or other bespoke software packages
- You should have a driving licence
- A good working knowledge of SQL databases is advantage but not mandatory
- Experience in Point of Sale (POS) hardware and stock control software would also be an advantage
The Support Team work flexible hours to provide optimal support to our customers.
The hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm or 9:00am to 5:30pm or 12:30pm - 9:00pm.
Access UK Ltd
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply.