Legal Cashier Mat Con
We are looking for a bright and motivated Legal Cashier with at least 2 years of experience to join an experienced Legal Finance Team.
Our Client is a leading law firm with origins dating back to the late 1700s. Having established themselves as market leaders in banking and corporate, they have grown internationally with over 700 members of staff located across offices in the UK, Middle & Far East.
Our client believes in investing in its staff, providing an on-site staff restaurant and offering a desirable benefits package which includes: Holidays (buy/sell), pension, gym membership, pension etc. They also have an on-site staff restaurant.
- Acting as a full member of the Legal Cashiering team
- Preparing and processing bank reconciliations
- Ensuring that Fee Earners comply with the firm’s internal cashiering policies and SARs
- Reviewing ledger posting audit trails and clearing office credit balances.
- Process month/year end reconciliations
- Coordinate with auditors and banks and respond to internal queries
- Providing assistance to the regional offices when required.
- At least 2 years of cashiering experience
- Previous experience of working in a law firm
- Working knowledge of SARs
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player
- An ability to operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.