General Manager vacancy:
The Wheatsheaf is an attractive pub in Upton on Chester, 5 miles from Chester City Centre and 2 miles from Chester Zoo. The Wheatsheaf has an established guest base in the local residential area. It is very much a pub at the heart of the local community. The business is easily accessible for the motorway and routes to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester. This opportunity comes with 3-bedroom live-in accommodation. Our new General Manager will have a real drive to exceed expectations and passion for leading a team along with high standards. If you’re an enthusiastic General Manager, we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....