Fire Alarm Engineer
Job Profile for Fire Alarm Engineer - JC98359
Fire Alarm Engineer required. My client is a leading manufacturer of Fire & Security Products. Due to the on-going success and profitable business wins our client requires an experienced Fire Engineer to join a dynamic and growing team.
The successful fire engineer will be responsible for installing, commissioning and the planned maintenance of fire alarms and emergency lighting, ensuring that the relevant British standards are met. You will also be expected to install fire extinguishers and perform the occasional installation of Security systems and access control panels.
The candidate will be able to prove their knowledge of Fire alarms.
Fire Alarm Engineer - Position Overview
- Servicing, testing & repairs of products
- Servicing & maintenance of fire panels
- IT conversant for reporting processes back to head office
- Fire extinguisher servicing & maintenance
Fire Alarm Engineer - Position Requirements
- knowledge of relevant fire alarm regulations BS5839
- A formal electrical qualification
- Understanding of current IEE regulations
- Sound knowledge of relevant electrical regulations, specifically BS5266 & BS7671
- Ability to undertake installation works as well as maintenance & servicing
- Full, clean driving licence
- Commercial awareness
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
- 8 hour shifts - overtime paid at time and half
- 28 days' holiday, including bank
- Company van (Private use)
- Company Pension
- Over time available
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy