Legal Secretary - RDU
Legal Secretary, Residential Development, up to £24,000
Your new company
My client a leading UK law firm is looking to recruit a permanent legal secretary in Nottingham
Your new role
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive Legal Secretary who can support multiple Fee Earners up to Partner level. The successful candidate should feel confident liaising with clients, proactively organising and managing diaries and taking the lead on tasks to ensure a first rate and seamless service. Duties & Responsibilities
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration ie. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
What you'll need to succeed
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
Previous experience within a Residential Development and/or Real Estate department would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract to start ASAP based in Nottingham City Centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.