Senior Mobile Software Developer in Test
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Software Developer in Test eager to apply their expertise to our cross-functional development teams and enable quick and reliable delivery of Yell's mobile products. As a Senior Mobile Software Developer in Test, you will design and implement test automation frameworks, develop automated tests that are integrated into CI/CD pipeline. Plan, define and execute testing of all project deliveries, triage issues found and report on progress to guarantee the quality of each app release.
- Work as an embedded tester in the context of a scrum team, evaluating complexity of user stories, contributing to estimates during sprint planning, developing tests, ensuring test execution is appropriately conducted by cross-functional scrum team members and building/maintaining effective automated acceptance tests.
- Create and maintain automated tests using state-of-the-art test frameworks, the java programming language and other scripting languages where appropriate.
- Deploy tests under a continuous integration (CI) environment, generating well-presented test metrics.
- Demonstrate initiative in the development and implementation of quality improvement plans, keeping abreast of new technologies, test tools and frameworks.
- Understand high-level product objectives, detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Solid Experience writing automation tests for native iOS and Android applications in Java and Swift
- A good level of experience using XCTest framework and using the Xcode automated testing platform
- Solid experience on any of the following: Appium, Calabash, Selendroid, Espresso, or Roboelectric.
- Experience with Jenkins 2, Fastlane, & HockeyApp is beneficial
- Experience on Test Automation in Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber-JVM
- Knowledge of BDD methodologies would be beneficial
- Knowledge of source control systems, ideally Git.
- Knowledge of Scrum and/or agile development techniques would be preferred.
For 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. Our products include mobile optimised websites, Yell.com for Android™, iPhone™, Apple Watch™ and Search & Display advertising.
Our company values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. We are also proud to have been recognised as one of the UK's 25 best companies to work for in 2016 and 2017 according to Glassdoor.