Data Analyst HR Systems
New and exciting opportunity to work on a global IT Transformation programme. You will work based from the client HQ, with possible occasional global travel to other sites. The position will see you work in a Data Analyst role within HR & Payroll systems for a global organisation.
- You will be reposnible for understanding and interpreting data, analyzing results and the documentation of data specifications. You will provide key reports to the business by using statistical techniques.
- Imlementation of Data Analyses, Data Collection Sytems, and other strategies which optimise efficiency and quality.
- Play a key role in the optimization and change of HR / Payroll system processes.
- Monitor the flow and quality of the data
- Analysis of data errors
Person Specification (Desirable)
- Strong Data Analysis background
- Experience of HR / Payroll Systems (HCM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of full life cycle of business solutions implementation
- Knowledge of Business Objects or Informatica desirable
- A very competitive salary structure, bonus and benefits package is complimented by the opportunity to work on a high profile project
- Please forward your application and CV via the Apply button to have a confidential discussion about the company the position and the remuneration on offer.
- Call Chris Knowles at FPSG for more information
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age