HR Consultancy are working on behalf of this Global brand currently running a number of exciting and diverse change programmes as their business undergoes significant transformation to improves systems and services. As part of their business change programmes they require a PMO Analyst to join the business on a contract basis to support the Project Manager with day to day project duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering projects assigned to the team, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner, deloiveringsolutuons that meet end goals
- Work closely with PM to establish key priotoites and facilitate delivery
- Attend project review meetings, documenting updates and communicating result to project team
- Respond to stakeholder information requests
- Maintain project plan and coordinate milestones and deliverables
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role, and strong working knowledge of MS excel and Visio.
The successful candidate will secure a 6-month contract with possible opportunity to extend beyond.
The client is keen to progress with the recruitment of these roles with interviews taking place before Christmas and a January start date.
If you wish to apply for the above position please send your CV via email using the 'apply online now link' below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.