Salary £27,000 - £35,000
ESA are currently partnering with a fantastic full service marketing and PR agency who are looking for a creative individual to join their growing business. This role will sit within the creative and branding team and needs an innovative individual for the position
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Undertaking a pivotal role within the creative team, the Senior Designer will offer pro-active support to the Head of Creative and Brand Strategy.
- Act as the focal point for all design matters, providing advice on detail and taking ownership of quality and output to ensure high standards of interpretation
- Support the Digital Creative & UX Lead in translating creative ideas to digital format - including but not limited to; banners, web, apps, infographics, e-marketing and animated gifs
- Produce high-end retouching and image manipulation and advise and quote on retouching capabilities where required
- Work alongside the client service teams, providing advice and guidance on timing and costing in order to provide accurate quotes and project plans
- Key stakeholder management, liaising with all design related suppliers (e.g. printers, photographers and freelance developers) to resolve issues and ensure that their work is consistent with the project’s objectives.
- Extensive experience of brand design, including the interpretation of existing guidelines as well as a good technical understanding of print and photographic processes
- In-depth knowledge and experience of InDesign and Adobe suite