Job Ref: 917471
We are currently recruiting for a well-established FMCG company based in the outskirts of Wakefield. The role is working as a Category Controller where you will be responsible account management duties, preparing and delivering client presentations, analysing product performance data, making recommendations and improving how products are merchandised to increase profitability.
Your duties will involve:
- Analysis of product performance, in order to improve the display productivity;
- This is a customer facing role, which also involves communication with a wide range of internal departments;
- Project management of the display builds;
- Overseeing the work of as Category Administrator and offering support as required;
- Regular communication with various departments across the business on the needs of the account;
- Preparation of reports on competitive and product trend analysis;
- Preparation and delivery of presentations
The suitable candidate will have relevant experience and will ideally be educated to degree level. We are looking for an excellent communicator with experience of working to tight deadlines.
- At least relevant Category/FMCG analysis- related experience
- Account management experience
- Experience of analysing commercial information and presenting to key clients
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities in order to meet strict deadlines and performance standards in a demanding environment
This is a fast-paced role that offers a high level of responsibility. This is a permanent role with an attractive salary working for a company that offer excellent opportunities for career progression. Please apply for this role, should you feel that you have the suitable skills and experience required. Within this, you application will not be considered.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.