Field Service Supervisor
aigoFIND have recently been engaged by a leading vending supplier to source a Field Service Supervisor based in Central London and can support engineers and operation teams on client sites.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITES
- To develop the skills and capability of engineers
- Attend client sites to resolve escalated issues
- Actively support engineers or ongoing projects such as, introducing new equipment and new technologies
- Supporting the onsite staff training programme
- To provide technical coaching, training and support for both technical and operational staff
- To provide engineer cover if required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Smart and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Must has electro mechanical experience
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Customer care experience
Previous experience as a Vending Engineer is desirable
If this position is of interest or you would like to discuss this further, please contact Adam Harwood on the information provided.
Aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of responses, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted.