Evening Carers Required
Care Assistants, join our great team supporting local clients.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Care Assistants to join our local team to support our clients in the evenings.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly Pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs including:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.